Friday, May 11, 2012

New Stuff


This is one of my favorite glass blends, it's called "Boro Bora" by Val Cox.  It is a beautiful mix of colors and the deep red is a "kiln strike" color, which means it only shows up after it has been in the kiln.  This necklace is for my friend, Ashley's birthday.  Happy Day, Ash!



This circle pendant is for my friend, Ann.  She has been patiently waiting for my oomph to come back so that I could make it for her.  The top photo is the front, which includes all 6 of her kids names, and the second photo is the back which has her wedding date.  This is a beautiful pendant with special meaning and I can't wait to see her wearing it!


Here's a Mother's Day gift for my friend Kellie's mother-in-law.  It's a hammered circle pendant with the words "mother, grandmother, friend."  And below, is a wedding gift for my friend, Ashley.  She was just a young sprout when we lived in Pleasant Grove (years ago . . .) and is getting married in June.  Sorry to say this, but that is making me feel really old!



No comments: