Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Jennifer's Medallions and JOY

I had a lot of fun working with Jennifer from California. She was in town for Education Week and wanted to design a unique family necklace using copper, brass, and silver. We collaborated back and forth to achieve this beautiful family necklace. It was really fun getting to know Jennifer and her kids, her mom, siblings, and friends. Thanks, Jennifer!


This necklace was for Jennifer's sister, Brooke. She loves the scripture in 2 Nephi 2:25 "men are that they might have joy." I whole-heartedly agree. The pendant has JOY on the front, and the Book of Mormon scripture on the back.



Brooke selected some fabulous lampwork beads to compliment her JOY pendant and I wired them all together into this beautiful necklace. This was a really fun project to work on. I'm glad I got to visit with Brooke and make some jewelry that is meaningful to her.

No comments: